Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 03:26 PM   #60
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ooooh GREAT thread, AFG! You are so getting rep rep reppity rep rep for this in a minute!

Personally, I identify as a pansexual fatty girl! I usually describe myself as bi when asked, but tend not to think of myself as anything...I'm a big believer in the sexuality is fluid thing, and don't tend to analyse who I'm attracted to. I've "properly" dated more men (4) than women (2) but that's just the way it's panned out - I can see myself settling down with anyone. I don't mind my women soft and curvy, but i tend to like my men average-skinny. However, I'm fascinated by androgny and find it uber-hot, and I'd love to date a transboi (ftm). Dont tend to discuss this much, as in my experience most people find it weird (plus its not the kinda thing that usually comes up in conversation!). Unfortunately hot FTM FAs aren't easily found in Southern England! At least I haven't found one yet - if anyone knows any send 'em my way!

Also, I too agree with BBSSBBW & think the bisexuals get a rough deal! In my experience, a lot of guys think it's hot but don't take it seriously, and a lot of gay women think you're just out for an experiment and will "go back to" men eventually. This really frustrates me! When i was trying to figure out my sexuality and started mentioning my lady-love side to a few people, I really began to wish i was either straight or gay. Cant help being attracted to both! Frankly, these girls who get drunk and kiss other girls for attention are giving us all a bad name! And I don't think Katy Perry's helping either! Lol!

On a side note, I'd like to think everyone could integrate on this one board rather than have a separate LGBTQ board.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote