Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 05:20 PM   #63
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've questioned my own sexuality, at times. Though I predominantly see myself as romantically attracted to men, physically I can become aroused by women (I've read that this is common among "straight" women). And there have been times that I've flirted with lesbians at clubs and found myself really drawn to them, wanted to kiss them and take it further...but nothing ever progressed from those encounters. Does this make me gay? Bi-curious? I don't know. My sense is that human sexuality is so much more fluid and varied than people seem to want to accept, even those whose sexuality is decidedly outside of traditionally-accepted gender roles, as evidenced by several of the comments in this thread. I'm glad that I can acknowledge this desire without too much angst, unlike virtually every straight man I know and probably a lot of straight women, too.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote