Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 06:45 PM   #67
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Yes -- my partner and several of my friends dress in men's clothing alot of the time. I also have a trans best friend; and just being out and about its very hard for her. She doesn't mind when people call her Sir, but can you imagine the stares she recieves when she goes to use public restrooms. Its a huge problem and not just for her. Gender neutral bathrooms should really be commonplace.

As for strapons -- I've never used on (it's never been my thing), but have had them used on me and really liked it.

http://mytulip.com/harnesses-and_-ac...harness/detail - the size large fits hips up to 56''.
Sweet Cross dressers, of either gender, drive me crazy. Gosh, I like me some cross dressing.

As it happens, I saw a young guy wearing a skirt today. I live in a fairly conservative city, so it struck me as doubly daring. I wanted to give him a compliment, but I got so excited and was so surprised that I just kind of got out a "Gah!" He sort of looked back and I felt like he may have thought I was making fun of him. I don't know.

But, god, he looked great. It's just good to know that it can happen--people crossing gender lines that way. Sweet.