Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 06:54 PM   #68
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Sweet Cross dressers, of either gender, drive me crazy. Gosh, I like me some cross dressing.

As it happens, I saw a young guy wearing a skirt today. I live in a fairly conservative city, so it struck me as doubly daring. I wanted to give him a compliment, but I got so excited and was so surprised that I just kind of got out a "Gah!" He sort of looked back and I felt like he may have thought I was making fun of him. I don't know.

But, god, he looked great. It's just good to know that it can happen--people crossing gender lines that way. Sweet.
Now anytime I meet a crossdresser, which happened a lot when I was working in the sex shop, I always make sure to make time for them.

George has told me how it feels to have a GG (genuine girl) interested and helpful, and how much it meant to him when he "came out" to me and I didn't freak.
So if I can make a crossdresser feel good and accepted by smiling or chatting, I always do.

Also a funny point about terms. George really hates being called a tranny or a transvestite as it conjurs up too many stereotypes for him. The stereotypical tranny in a bad wig and baggy stockings, with full beard and pink lipstick lol. Also I think it stems from him being called a tranny at school for having long hair, but obviously deep down he knew he liked to dress, so it cut him deep.

I want to get him to join in here!! But he's too shy he says lol.

However he is reading....

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 10-09-2008 at 07:01 PM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote