Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 07:13 PM   #70
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post

A lot of people here seem to view being bisexual as more of a fad than an actual orientation.
Here, here? Girl, I'm staunch about bisexuality, its existence, and the need for the gay community to support and bring up bi folks. At the same time, we have to be ready to stand with the larger gay community and not be too busy for the movement 'cause we got a date with our boyfriends, ya know? Both sides have some growin' to do.

I really do hope you keep comin' out. I know this sounds so stupid, but I have this anthology written by bisexuals and I read it about once a year to remind myself that *I* exist and others have come before.