Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 07:21 PM   #72
Big Butt Asshley
Big Booty & A Smile

Big Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going on

I agree with you. In my past life I met women who were involved with other women because they thought it was the thing to do or because their man wanted them to. That has NEVER been my way. From the time I was around 12 I found myself VERY interested and attracted to women. Sadly, it took me till I was 23 to accept it. When I finally did accept it and knew that being bi/gay didn't mean I would go right to hell (I grew up in a catholic household so being gay was a sin) coming out was the most liberating experience of my life. When I met my husband I told him just like the fact that I am fat, the fact that I wear glasses I am bi. It is who I am deep inside and nothing can ever change that.

Early in the journey to self acceptance I thought my attraction to women was purely sexual but soon after my 1st experience I realized that it went way beyond the bedroom. I learned that I truly could fall in love with a man or women. For me its not about gender its about a connection.

Finding Dims helped me truly accept my fat, I hope this thread will help other GLBTQ people truly accept who they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I just want to say that I too have felt my fair share of biphobia and it's been one of the things really holding me back from fully coming out because to my surprise..when I did start coming out, I got worse reactions from people in the gay community, where I expected to feel supported, than I did from the straight community.

A lot of people here seem to view being bisexual as more of a fad than an actual orientation.
Big Butt Asshley is offline   Reply With Quote