Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #75
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Oh, I gotcha, thatgirl!

So, the anthology is Bi Any Other Name: Bisexual People Speak Out. It's old, and all personal stories, but that's exactly why I love it. It's folks who were strong and bold in a time that was much worse than now to be "bi", and they're serious about the "movement," too.

I also have a weightier book that looks at bisexuality throughout literature, history, and popular culture. It's Bisexuality and the Eroticism of Everyday Life. I've never finished the whole thing, so I don't have a good sense of its overall thrust, but I enjoyed the initial research about all the dirty bisexuals (or at least those that had sex with all genders) throughout literature.
Thanks so much AFG! I'll check them both out.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote