View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 08:29 PM   #11
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
It IS good times! I am stalking this thread, looking for more cleavage. I hope it starts to pour cleavage soon.

And mmm... I want a piece of whatever that is you and your pal are eating in your avatar, AFG. Sexxxxx-AY!
That pal is Ashley and the diet of the night was copious amounts of alcohol and finding several dozens of donuts left my uncannybruceman. That donut was probably not good, it did not have a creme center, and I must have a creme or custard center. That's serious business.