View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 11:24 AM   #11
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I recently discovered Jiff makes a peanut butter with honey in it that I am hooked on now. I am also going through a gherkin pickle kick and Hershey's kisses too but not eaten together.
My sister is famous for her food kicks her kick of the moment is mushrooms and onions because she went somewhere and had them on a steak and that was all she wrote, now she craves them every day. I remember when she was on her duck kick she went to the Chinese buffet every single day for months, she really loved her duck phase.