View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #16
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Ever since Valentine posted her recipe for pumpkin-based muffins in the October Iron Foodee thread, I have been on a muffin kick! My wife gave one of my muffins to a friend of hers, who asked for the recipe and is now on a muffin kick of her own. And she has inspired a third lady to start baking muffins! So there is now a large, pro-muffin grassroots movement in central Oklahoma, and I do not know where it will all end.
Woohooo...Viva Le Muffin! haha.

For me, my latest kick has been bagged popcorn, specifically Oogie's Smoked Gouda and their Caprese. I am also on a Honey Crisp apple kick.