View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 06:01 PM   #26
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm with Jamie on the Panera thing, although along with the chicken & dumpling soup, I've been getting a half of a mozzerella, tomato & basil panini that has me going back for more.

The other kick is the new Monster Energy Drinks. They have several coffee flavors, but this is my favorite:

Imagine several shots of espresso mixed with a can of YooHoo. Great taste, plus the energy jolt I get at around 3pm daily. 200 calories per can, though......(gainers make note)