View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 05:28 PM   #28
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Well I've been buying the little boxes of them - I found that Hershey's was only 1.99 for 3 boxes and parmalat was 2.99! So I keep buying Hershey's. When I ran out, I used "midnight moo" from Trader Joe's to make my own. And when I went shopping yesterday I didn't see the boxes of milk (I was in a different store than usual) so I bought it already made in the dairy case. Tuscan Dairy chocolate milk...and zowie! It was such a treat to have more than 8 oz at a time! hehe!

What are flake bars?
It's a British import by Cadbury's.