View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #29
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Well I've been buying the little boxes of them - I found that Hershey's was only 1.99 for 3 boxes and parmalat was 2.99! So I keep buying Hershey's. When I ran out, I used "midnight moo" from Trader Joe's to make my own. And when I went shopping yesterday I didn't see the boxes of milk (I was in a different store than usual) so I bought it already made in the dairy case. Tuscan Dairy chocolate milk...and zowie! It was such a treat to have more than 8 oz at a time! hehe!

What are flake bars?
A British import made by Cadbury's. It's a thinly folded milk chocolate bar which crumbles apart. It has a light, almost aerated texture a bit like an aerobar in a different shape. I'm able to purchase them, along with other Brit goodies from the deli down the street.

If you can find it, try Ronnybrook chocolate milk. So creamy and wonderful!