View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 02:49 PM   #45
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post
My latest kick has been....squash.

Weird, I know. But yes, squash...especially acorn squash. Roasted, with butter, salt and pepper. I've been having them at least twice a week lately. Not counting the pumpkin chili and the butternut squash soup....lol

I have a tendency to go in food cycles.
Ohhh me too! I cut the squash into chunks, toss the cubes into a plastic bag coated with olive oil, salt, pepper, cinammon & nutmeg & then dump it all into the oven. Add butter as the wedges are roasting. Soooo simple and so good.

I do the same thing with chunks of sweet potato. Heaven.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote