View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 04:22 PM   #46
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
I have two -

I have been working so much, I have kinda forgotten my own name at times, so a lot of eating out over the past two weeks.

1. The soup and sandwich combo at Panera: cup of homemade chicken and dumpling soup (salty heaven) and a half a california avocado sandwich on tomato bread.

2. Lord forgive me for what I am about to type, I know it is frankenfood: The McRib (no pickles or onions) from McDonalds. It is down the block from work and so quick and the sauce is the little kicker I need sometime.

Please don't kick me out of the foodee club.

LOL I had one of those just the other day! Was thinking about having one for dinner tonight since its just me at home.