View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 01:20 AM   #19
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I painted my son's wooden shield and sword to match his purchased knight costume. I'm not much of a painter...

As I was opening the blue paint, an air bubble popped in the jar, and I dropped it... right onto my mom's freshly painted mural portrait she had been painting in her dining room. Blue paint all over the linoleum, the portrait, the walls, the ceiling...

I've never mopped or sponged so fast in my life!

It turns out, my mom spilled green paint on it later in the week, so I don't feel bad.
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote