View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 07:25 PM   #35
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
im sorry...but i kind of find this as you being quite god damn rude....

men have pecs...they are not milk giving sexual objects as a woman's breasts are...perhaps that is why there is a difference?

Sorry you feel it's rude. I personally feel it's a double standard in society.
Why are a woman's breast sexual objects and a man's not?
Men and women both have pecs, pecs are a type of muscle, but they also have breasts, they just are usually as developed as a woman's. So does that mean when it's bigger it's suddenly sexual? Where does this leave women with very small chests?

Again...why is a woman's breasts anything "sexual" and not a mans. There are many-many-many cultures where women go topless in all "sizes" as breasts are not seen different between men and women, one set just gives milk and the other one doesn't.

I've noticed a complete reversal on a lot of movies. It's okay to show a frontal nudity of a woman, but not a man?...now that I don't get either.

Just observations...no need to get flustered.

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote