View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 02:01 PM   #46
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hm...while I find tasteful nude photos to be totally artistic and cool, there are two issues here - all my pics either inclue a bit more than what Dims would allow, or they show way too many characteristic/identifiable tattoos.

I have ONE pic that doesn't fall into those categories, but it used to be on a poster for public consumption, and a lot of people knew it was me....

...but if any other shy individuals would like to make a trade, I would be up for it!