View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 07:08 PM   #60
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
This is a site for BBW/BHM, that's probably why the smaller people don't get as much representation. And BHM aren't represented in the main threads as much because they don't participate as much. At least that's what i've seen since i've been here.

But to be marginalized in a site specifically for you? Pretty shitty.
I think you're over-generalizing. You're worshipped as goddesses on 90% of the forums. How are you going to say you're marginalized? Are people making posts telling you to go away? Every single BBW that's posted a pic has been complimented at least once. People are too quick to martyr themselves.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote