View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #61
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I think you're over-generalizing. You're worshipped as goddesses on 90% of the forums. How are you going to say you're marginalized? Are people making posts telling you to go away? Every single BBW that's posted a pic has been complimented at least once. People are too quick to martyr themselves.

Haha. Martyring? I'm not attracted to thin/average sized men so as far as being a goddess in my eyes? You're way off base.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote