View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 04:23 AM   #66
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I went to TGI Friday's for dinner last night. Overwhelmed by the menu choices, finally decided on a pecan-crusted chicken salad. I don't usually go for the shredded green stuff, but figured it had to be tasty with all of the fixin's: feta cheese crumbles, pecans, cranberries, mandarin oranges.

Tasty doesn't even begin to describe it.

Great big, thick and tender chicken breast slices smothered with a pecan coating. Snappy balsamic vinagrette dressing, crunchy and chewy and salty and savory ... ohhhhhhhh God soooooooo good I went back and picked up another take-out order for tonight's dinner.

I get this every time I go to Friday's. It is just the most yummy thing in the entire place. I want one SO bad right now!! lol (But I get mine with honey mustard instead of the stuff they automatically serve it with.. I'm not much for vinegar-based dressings.)
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote