View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #8
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
I wonder if there will eventually be remote controlled teeth for the folks who can never get enough megabytes? Possibly a riding crop or spanking hand for those who like it a little rough? Manacles that can be unlocked only with your partners password? Internet "Service" Provider could take on a whole new meaning. If you payed for it and your partner was in a state or country where prostitution is legal but you aren't was there a crime? Cyber is certainly safer but I think I'm gonna have to be a (K-Y) Luddite here. Old School Rules!
Given that there are spanking machines about, I'm sure it won't take long to make one that can be connected to the net like that!