View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 12:06 AM   #3
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I do agree that activism is a public good and the right thing to do.

I think how a person supports size acceptance should really depend on the person. My way of doing things is to be open and proud of being an FFA and that's I probably all I can do because I'm too much of a nerd and geek to influence anyone in any other way. But if a person has good social skills then there is a lot more they can do. For instance, trying to get other people such as friends to become activists and think more positively of fat people (I personally don't know how to do that).

I suppose an FFA being open about fat people's rights has less social stigma than an FA doing it. That has been my experience anyway.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote