View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 04:19 PM   #5
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think this is a great thread, but my concern is that it's going to get lost here, since fat activism is typically not simply an issue for FAs.

I think that while Tad's questions may relate to him (and some others of "us"), I also think that the women here could contribute much to this thread, even in discussion of the men's perceptions.

Can this thread be moved to the Main Board, where others have a better chance of seeing it? (assuming Tad and the evil overlords agree with me)