View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 08:36 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was looking at this issue as primarily an FA one.

- As many BBW/BHM have pointed out over the years, they can't hide their association with fat. They can hate it or they can love it and they can be honest with people about their feelings on the topic or not.....but in a society where fat is such a moral/political issue, just by being fat they are implicitly involved in that discussion.

- For FAs who are not particularly fat themselves, there is much more of a choice. Of course assuming you actually get involved with a fat partner you are at least somewhat involved in that discussion, but it doesn't have to be all the time, the way that it is for people who stand out due to their size.

That difference makes the discussion a very different one, I think, for FA versus BBW/BHM. So I would prefer that this post stay on the FA board, even if it is a lower traffic location.