View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 09:31 AM   #163
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
On to the next thing, everyone has a "list" of things they want. The difference comes in how people view that list. If I have 10 things on my list and I find someone that has 4 out of the 10, I am dating that person. ...
Yes everyone has a list whether they want to admit it or not....the issue then become under what context does folks apply those questions....

I've had BBW ask me in the past regarding racial preferences - I have no problems with the question as all. Now would I consider the individual asking the question to be part of a slave trade or a dimwit... that's just plain fucking absurd.

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote