View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 11:18 AM   #169
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
and I find that interesting. It is the same question. No one takes offense to the dating site asking the question becasue people understand inherently that it is not being asked in a negative way. Hoewver, if an actual person asks the question, they jump to that person is being racist. Why not instead take it in the same context as they did when the dating site asked?

IJS
I am with you...not everyone is coming at you with some sort of negative motive. They just want some clarification before they get invested. I got asked frequently I would date a black woman. I never saw it more than what is was...a simple question.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote