View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 10:10 PM   #174
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
When I was dating, online dating sites made things a lot easier than I thought it would be. Yes, there is a bit of a shopping mentality (looking over profiles, see what attracts or repels you) but the trade off is the ability to filter through the prospects that are out there. It made life easier to put it right out there about having kids or preferring BBWs. It saved time and headaches for all parties involved.And when I was asked if I would date outside my race, I had no problem with it at all.
i don't think the writer meant that people had to develop a shopping mentality if they used a dating site but that it could encourage it. i think they meant the temptation was there not to be open to different kinds of people and different experiences.

so what if some awesome juicy fat girl did not consider herself BBW because she doesn't like labels or she didn't even know what one was or didn't even need to know? what if she didn't even think that being fat was the most important thing about her though she liked her looks? maybe she was into something that interested her and that is what she focused on in her profile, so she never posted on something like a BBW site? you or some other guy would never have the chance to meet her. that stuff can also cause people to miss out. i know a whole lot of women like that. no wonder a lot o guys think there aren't any here they are or they aren't interested in what they are interested in. their search is too narrow.

i'm not trying to be facetious when i say that that might be why people weren't aware that there are a lot of fat women out there who love horror movies. maybe people are not confident that they can just meet people of their type doing what they like to do anymore.

Last edited by superodalisque; 04-29-2014 at 10:14 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote