View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 09:16 PM   #19
NFA
Results STILL NOT typical

NFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Anyone want to know why I come down on closet FA's so hard? This is why. I've known women who were treated like this. It is deplorable and it is inexcusable. Frankly, its emotional abuse. If an FA is in the closet and stays their alone, at least the only person they hurt with their stupidity is themselves. If they EVER dare try to make their problem someone else's, then they are revealing their complete moral depravity. It makes me upset and it makes me angry, and I won't stand for it. You do NOT treat a woman like this. You do NOT treat any person like this. I don't care if they let you do it them. That doesn't excuse you and it doesn't make it okay. It just makes it sad and tragic and I hope the women who go through this can learn that they don't deserve this and they don't have to put up with it. Then me, I can only hope they will someday learn how stupid and horrible they were and can do a lot to bring their karma back in order.

I am forever grateful that I never "knew enough" to build myself a closet. That I was openly checking out fat girls in grade school. That I never hid a crush because the crushee was fat. That I sent fat girls carnations on "Secret Admirer Day" and meant it and made sure I wasn't very secret. They I dated fat girls in high school and wrote about fat acceptance for the school paper my Freshman year. It was the smartest thing I ever did, and all I had to do was absolutely nothing.