View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 10:00 PM   #24
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanilaGorila View Post
Lets stop labeling men as "FA" and that might help. I admire WOMEN and if they happen to be wrapped in fabulous curves, so be it. I don't admire the fat in them; I admire THEM.
that's all well and good chocolatemonkeyman, but she's talking about FA's, not just men that appreciate women period. the two are completely different. a man claiming to be an FA, to love women of size and be accepting and in admiration of them to his s/o, but hiding this from others is TOTALLY different than a man that appreciates women period doing the same. if you are told to your face that your size is one of your more beautiful physical attributes, something that you've most likely been ashamed of at some point in your life, and led to believe by said person that you are desirable, wanted, sexy, and amazing all due in part to your size, and then shunned when around his friends/family/people outside the 'size realm', it cuts far deeper than if you were with a man that just appreciates women period. if you're with a man that just loves women, you most likely won't be led to believe that your fat is beautiful, again, something you have most likely been embarrassed about at some point in your life, and in all honesty, it would probably never get to the point of you being around his friends or family.

my two cents, and yes, i already know, you don't care.