View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 07:21 AM   #21
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Myself it's either Dior Addict or DKNY Red Delicious. (Recently it's been Delicious more than Addict, might have to change it up again.)

I used to love Donna Karan's Chaos, then they discontinued it and I was devasted.

As for my guy, he's usually cologne-less. But I love the different body washes he uses, and honestly, there's something about the scent of his skin I could never get out of my head. Especially when we did have our year of being "just friends" and dated other people. Those other people just didn't smell like him.