View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 10:47 AM   #22
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Wow, I'm the only cheap ass that resorts to the Axe effect? LOL

The Axe chocolate scent is fucking delicious smelling. On a regular basis I use this stuff called "Mascolino" (I know, I know lol) it's like an axe style knockoff of Aqua Di Gio, and I like it.

One more embarrassing one, a good 5 or 6 years ago now, I bought this The Fast And The Furious branded cologne when I used to work at Big Lots. It came in a spray bottle that looked like a small windex or car cleaning product bottle. The smell of it was amazing, and it didn't quit! I actually still have some left.
I have to admit. I'm not much for "axe." But you're right that dark temptations stuff smells ridiculously good even for "cheap" cologne.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote