View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 11:40 AM   #66
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
I'm sorry guys, but i think willies are ugly. Not that pussy is that beautiful to me close up either. I don't mind looking at cock during the course of getting down, but i really don't want to see a photo of it. Sorry. Pics of your face and torso are, however, most welcome.

And I apologise profusely, but nothing turns me off more than naked dancing or, as my friends call it, "willie wanging"...might make me chuckle, but it also makes me cringe and feel sick in equal measure!
Dissing the naked dancing! I am out-the-raged!
That's finest modern free expression right there! The Bolshoi of nekkid!