View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #70
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Since we started talking about some retraction type thing...I used to ask my ex-husband to make his penis "move". It gave me the biggest kick whenever he could move the shaft without touching it....don't know why other than I never realized that it could. He wouldn't do it much for me though....because because it always got me laughing...and who wants their wife in a laughing fit when he has his penis out?

Oh, and I also like how I could touch a ball gently with my finger tip...and it would shrink up or move upward rather. Yeah...I felt so powerful when the balls moved
hahah YES all men can do this,... It is the same as a woman and her PC muscle. Although I dont know what the name of it on a man is sorry. With a man, obviously, its alot more noticeable, with a woman when she tightens her PC muscle It can only be felt by the inside. ALthough I have seen alot of really cool tricks with hunks of ice cubes and women using their PC muscle

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote