View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #20
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well you could always wear an "I like fat chicks!" T-Shirt to school but its been my experience that most people do not care what your preference for women is anymore than if you take cream with your coffee. I suppose I have to tow the line of "date who you want & so what"

If you do feel compelled to confide in some one tell a good friend but remember that so much of what people think of a statement is in how you say it. You want, "Dude, I like fat chicks." To roll from your lips as if you were saying "Well fuck YES THIS IS AWESOME!" Ask yourself how would Jack Black say it?
What you don't want to do is say as if you're announcing you have terminal cancer.

For me, the first person I told was my best friend who is into quasi anorexic indie chicks. He just laughed & then said, "Hah, you & my Dad!" Then we smoked a joint & played Dungeouns & Dragons!

That first person you tell is usually the hardest & then after a while you can tell anyone. I mean if I had to I'm sure I could star in a super bowel add that consisted of me standing up & announcing My name is Mediaboy & I like fat chicks but on all seriousness that will never be necessary because no one cares that much.