View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 02:32 PM   #9
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I enjoy the butterball narrator, and how she seems to find him attractive without making a big deal about it. It is nice to see how they pretty much connect like many couples in that regard.

I have pretty mixed feelings about him pushing the fattening foods on Gemma, though. I suppose that eventually in the story she'll come to like it all more openly, and maybe he's picking up signs of that, but at the same time it feels kind of manipulative? I hope that part gets aired out before the end--would let me feel better about enjoying everything else in the story

(PS -- that is just a note as a reader, not as a moderator)