View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 02:26 PM   #27
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've listened to him speak in depth several times. He is far from dumb. One thing he does not do is suffer the media very well. If he thinks the question is without merit he'll generally ignore it or call them on it.

I understand he may not be a candidate for everyone, but why not get him in the debate? If he's in over his head and doesn't have positions agreeable to all he voters then so be it. He will be gone in short order. But I feel if given the chance there may be a good many that agree with him. I think the voters deserve to hear his positions.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 10-07-2016 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Fixing the mistakes made posting from my phone.