View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 11:50 PM   #28
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

At least he didn't call the previous Dear Leader of North Korea, "Kim Jong the Second" -- someone actually did that, mistaking the [capital "i" followed by lowercase "L"] for two capital letters "i" and interpreting it as Roman numerals... [Note: upper and lower case substitutions made for clarity as they may not be distinguishable in sans-serif fonts.]

On the other hand, while this whole line of questions might seem like a game of "gotcha!", his "Aleppo Moments" make it a serious issue that he shouldn't be allowed to laugh away. I mean, he's got to answer that sort of question correctly at least once before he can blow off the topic.