View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 02:42 AM   #33
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

CB, if you go through my above statement again, where in any way does it say I endorsed Perot as a viable 3rd party candidate? I even referenced that his success was in the early stages of his campaign. My entire point was that because of him the establishment changed the rules to try and make sure that could never happen again.

Perot is an interesting case study in many ways though. A lot of what-ifs and conspiracies surround his presidential bid. I too wonder how it would have turned out had he stayed in for the duration instead of leaving the race due to some vague threat about his family only to jump back in later. If memory serves I do believe he was leading in the polls when he suspended his run.