View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #7
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Hmmmmm.....I don't know how to explain my situation, but I will try. I have a very hard time building friendships in general. I think being a survivor of child abuse, I tend to self isolate from others. I love people and I am a naturally people person, I think, but not quite sure if they like me, not sure whether they are going to take advantage of my vulnerabilities. The people I have been able to connect with seem to be over-bearing or abusive to where I don't even exist. I have had female friends who seemed to befriend me only to make themselves feel better about themselves. They would talk down on me and such, until one day I get tired of it and curse them out in the worst way and stop talking to them. This cycle kinda always happens with my relationships. And these were people from various body sizes, races and ethnicities. I'm not and never will be a person who has friends, lovers or boyfriends from mostly one race.

But, after stating all this, it would be nice to have a confident BBW or BBWs to hang with and become close friends with. Most of the BBWs I know are not really comfortable with their size, and truthfully, I just don't want to be around that type of negativity, I'm just now coming or trying to come to terms with my own body and I don't want any of that progress destroyed.