View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #20
Candy_Coated_Clown

Candy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticed
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ravenous* View Post
and this too I agree...I dont have female friends that I can just fully connect with 98% of my friends are male and I have 1 female friend that I can totally connect and shes a little chubby but I wouldnt mind having more female friends somewhere down the line
Yes, I can relate. Most of my friends to varying degrees have been male and I get along with very geeky and quirky male types when an opportunity for friendship comes about.

However, I'd love more female friends - really good solid friendships, because as I mentioned earlier, it is good and healthy for people to be able to form strong bonds with those of their gender because those connections can and do offer a unique way of relating that opposite sex friendships don't.

Maybe this is cheesy, but seriously one of the reasons I enjoyed watching the series Sex and the City was because of the 4-way friendship between all of the main female characters. Each woman was different in her own way and brought something interesting to the table of camaraderie but they all got along very well and made it work. It made me wonder what that would be like realistically.
Candy_Coated_Clown is offline   Reply With Quote