View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 09:05 AM   #24
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
One reason I like queer is because I think straight allies can use it for themselves, as a way of expressing the 'straight but not narrow' slogan lots of GLBTQ allies embrace. I think anyone who feels a bit left of center, in terms of their pleasures and/or their presentation to the world, could use queer as a self-descriptor.
I agree and it's one of the things I have always liked about that particular word. I always think of it in terms of gay first but as a second definition I think of odd, but in an off beat, original, unique type of way.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote