View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 04:36 PM   #38
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I rode the diet rollercoaster.....

I started off as a child that was undersized compared to most other people my own age- very petite/short- this was taken around 1978 at age 9

The one in the long blue shirt is age 15 still fitting into size 11 pants but was still trying to hide my figure- I felt like a huge person and was constantly "dieting" by skipping lunch everyday- seems like the purging episodes might have started around this time... my Dad took this picture- he had not failed to tell me how fat I had gotten the day before...

1985- 16-17 years old- around the 160-165 pound range

I'm with my nephew here- he's about two here (he's 20 yrs old and in the marines now- was sent to Iraq on February 19 ) This was taken around 1989 when I was 20-21 years old
I'm guessing I weigh in the 175 -180 pd range- I wore a size 16 here- had lost down from a size 20

1993- two years after the birth of my oldest daughter- I'm up to 250 pounds here and I am busting out of a size 24- I went onto lose 80 pounds after seeing this pic..

1998- after losing the 80 pounds- We had just returned from my sister's memorial service - I had started slowly putting on weight after this due to depression

More recent full body shot- Fall 2006 - 230ish range- I wear a size 22

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"