View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 08:14 PM   #42
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great pics everyone! This is fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
And SoVerySoft... that's quite the different. Really quite the difference.
Yes. Yes it is. (wondering if that's good or bad. lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOWar View Post

I LOVE this set of you! You know what, too---you haven't aged! Just grown but you look great in both sets. Thanks for the thread and for posting.
Have you been to the eye doctor lately? but thanks...that is very sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
These are all such great pics. And Randi, you look SO 80's!
I am assuming you mean the pic from 1986. LOL Altho the tv in the other one is actually from the 70s, I think. Eeek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
Oops...
Sorry SVS, but I cant view your pics, so I can't comment them
wah! I wonder why. Anyone else having a problem viewing them?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne