View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 04:28 PM   #3
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
Never fear Misty, even past the grad school days, you will always get the spring break itch. It has been years since I was in college but this time of year, my attention waunders, I wear sandals to work, I stay up too late, and celebrate in little ways.

yeah..I'll still get a spring break..so it won't be too bad..lol..but I think I may actually miss craming for midterms and writing excessive amounts of papers
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote