View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 01:58 PM   #4
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I've never done anything serious in a Mike. Just defrost, steam, or re-heat. ( and the occasional exploded potato) When my oven did the big firework, (no really, the element acted like a big 4th July sparkler.) I also used my electric skillet, crockpot, and campfire dutch oven (with charcoal.. outside).

*considers looking for a pasta boat..*
I've seen the pasta boat in commercials. I just never trust anything in ads I see on TV. My friend got the hands free stirring device, and it didn't work. It also scratched her pan to all heck.

I had a mountain pie maker, and a camping stove. I just never considered it. Our stove died a slow, painful death. The broiler wires literally burned out. It was rewired. Then, I went to bake something while using the front burner, and the front burner wouldn't work. The oven heated, but it wouldn't stop going up in temperature (we have an oven gauge that hooks to the rack.) He could rewire the broiler, but everything else was a bust. A shame, too. It was an old stove. He brought us one in exchange for one we had (that was an old gas powered one,) and just a delivery fee. Real nice guy, but he has an... interest in my mother that is not reciprocated.

The new one works pretty well, so far. Mom's making mac and cheese with chicken nuggets tonight, so we'll see how it is temperature/time wise.

And I made the microwave cake last night because I was too tired/lazy to throw in a cake mix. Did the trick, and I added some caramel sauce.