View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 04:05 PM   #2
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Funny? Well, it sounds odd, but I'm not sure if it sounds fishy, so I'm going to take it totally seriously.

I'm not sure why you need to tell everyone that you get skinny girls and then become dissatisfied with them. Something about that claim seems a little off-putting. But we'll forget that for now. Because is the problem that you're not meeting the right women or that you're not open enough with your preference to pursue things with the girls you actually want?

Here's the thing. A girl's size doesn't change the way you should approach her. Are you personable? Funny? Hot? Nice to be around? Yeah? Well then a girl is a girl is a girl whether she's a size 2 or a 22. If you're being a nice guy and women tend to respond well to you, I suspect it's just that you're not casting the net for the kind of woman that really makes you happy.