View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 05:46 PM   #9
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I go along with kr7: one factor in your lack of success may be that you're going to the wrong places. For example, you specifically mentioned pubs. I have never had much luck in a setting like that. In my experience, women tend to go pubbing in groups, and thus you have the problem of trying to winkle the girl of your dreams out of a phalanx of her friends. Consider places where a girl may go in order to sit around for some time, and where she might reasonably expect to meet someone like you, also sitting around. The laundromat is a classic. So is the library: in fact, I met my wife in the public library, where I was pretending to search for a SF novel while scoping her out. Think creatively, and it may pay dividends.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote