View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 12:38 PM   #16
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have lost several friends over lifestyle clashes. But only one that I really feel I lost because I gained weight. And that was because our friendship pretty much revolved around my tagging along with her when she went shopping. We did go to movies, have lunch and supper together, and just sit around and do other things together. But usually in the course of a day of shopping. Well, once I gained so much weight that I lost a lot of my mobility and stamina, I just could not keep up with her anymore, so that was a serious blow to the friendship. And then after I moved away from the same neighborhood she lived in, it fizzled out pretty quickly. Now that I am losing weight and regaining mobility, energy, and stamina; I am considering trying to reconnect with her. I haven't done it yet though, because I am just not physically ready yet.

Tracy