View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:56 PM   #18
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i find the older i've gotten, the fewer friends i've had...over the years as i added more weight, i went along severing ties with so-called friends who would enjoy my company when we were alone but in public treated me like i was non-existent. so now i only have 2 good friends who i grew up with, but happen to currently live in different continents but we call each other and email to try to keep up. Everyone else in my life is now pretty much an acquaintance

I recently moved 3 weeks ago to a new town. I'm living in a shared household with a couple who pretty much keep to themselves but theres another housemate, a guy who seems to be enjoying my company and has been talking to me loads every night, i was thinking how refreshing because we could end up being good friends......up untill last saturday night when we all went out for a night on the town and he barely said more than 2 words to me all night...this is the same person who follows me around the house to give me his stories....i'm guessing he's embarassed by my weight when we're in public?.

it's blows like these (an accumulation of them) that have really knocked my self-esteem down my whole life and only recently have been trying to get back up.